Master Shopify Regardless of your Current Skill Level
Part One: Introduction to eCommerce
- Choosing products that are right for Shopify
- Determining your market size
- Identifying your target customer
- Evaluating the competition
- Making yourself unique among competitors
- Understanding digital, physical and subscription products
- Choosing which products your store will sell
- Laws, regulations and restrictions for your business & your products
Part Two: Setting up Shopify
- What can you sell on Shopify?
- Choosing the right Shopify package
- Shopify compared to other ecommerce platforms
- Your initial setup
- Adding your products to your store
- Customizing your ecommerce website.
- Setting up your shipping and taxes
- Customizing your payment solutions.
- Launching your store
Part Three: Making you Shopify store a success.
- Other features & add-ons you can use with Shopify
- Using Shopify's learning tools
- Niche Marketing
- Using social media effectively
- Spotting and cashing in on trends
- Holiday selling
- Recognizing opportunities when they knock